Sup dawg (meh... kinda lame...)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
khotow

Sup dawg (meh... kinda lame...)

Postby khotow » 11 months ago

Hi there,

my "getting started guide" told me I have to write an introduction before I can even dare posting elsewhere. So rules being rules (sounds legit in a BDSM context, right?) here I am spending a couple of words on who I am and why I am here.

I like to be honest and somewhat blunt with people, so I have no problems stating out loud the REAL reason why I signed up in this forum (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHahahah...). Reality is I don't think I am a "daddy", but my beloved sub and partner (you may know here with the nickname of Rosetta) sure is a little and she realized (and accepted) it not too long ago.

So yeah, to put it short I signed up because she kind of asked me to :P (was it too blunt? meh... maybe it was... lemme try this again).

So yeah, to put it short I signed up because I would like to understand more about the "little" world and how to be a better Master to her. Also I hope I will be able to meet nice people to befriend and share interesting conversations.

Lots of karma.

Khotow

Rosetta
Role: Little girl

Re: Sup dawg (meh... kinda lame...)

Postby Rosetta » 11 months ago

I likes ittttt :D::D:D:D Thank you Sir :*

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!