Hiya! (´•.̫ • ⋈)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
BabyPink
Role: Babygirl

Hiya! (´•.̫ • ⋈)

Postby BabyPink » 11 months ago

Hi everyone!

My name is BabyPink! Pleased to meet you!
Hmm, where to even start....

I am a student in college, early 20's. I'm quite petite (5'2" 110lbs) and have a very baby-like face, Daddy loves this about me! (♡ >ω< ♡) I don't really work too much, but I just took a part time job (I wanna make Daddy proud!)

I've been with Daddy for about 7 mos now. When I met him he was a secret admirer of mine, and we quickly fell in love. It's been less than a year but we've been through everything together! Daddy really protects me... he takes care of me in every way ;3 He makes sure I eat every day and he spoils me, as long as I obey him that is. Being w/ Daddy isn't always easy. ☆ ̄(>。☆)

You see, Daddy is a badboy. Well, he's toned down his ways since his 20s (now in his 30s) but still he has his edge to him. Daddy loves bodybuilding, street fighting competitions, drag racing, that type of dangerous stuff! He knows dangerous people too... but he keeps me away from all of that. He's really protective of me, and he doesn't let me do things that are too reckless... he did take me drag racing tho, and it was really scary! (;≧∇≦) =3

I want to meet other littles here, esp if your Daddy is the badboy type. I have a hard time finding others who relate, and my friends IRL all date really straight edged guys... they don't understand what it's like! How stressful, yet so exciting.... but really I'm #blessed. Lets be friends! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*
I <3 My Daddy

littlechelsea

Re: Hiya! (´•.̫ • ⋈)

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

Hi! I'm new here too :) Nice to meet you :3
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

BabyPink
Role: Babygirl

Re: Hiya! (´•.̫ • ⋈)

Postby BabyPink » 11 months ago

littlechelsea wrote:Hi! I'm new here too :) Nice to meet you :3

Nice to meet you too! :3 I'm glad to see other new ppl joining this forum!
I <3 My Daddy

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!