Not sure what type of daddy to look for

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
rainna

Not sure what type of daddy to look for

Postby rainna » 11 months ago

I am just as scared of a daddy as I want a mutually nurturing relationship. I am not sure if I want a hardcore daddy. I want to be treated like a little, but I also don't feel the need to be excessively pampered. I just need help figuring this out.

rainna

Re: Not sure what type of daddy to look for

Postby rainna » 11 months ago

I hope my post didn't sound too negative. I didn't mean "excessively" pampered in a bad way. I love how daddies pamper their littles.

DaddyatKittygables

Re: Not sure what type of daddy to look for

Postby DaddyatKittygables » 10 months ago

You need a Daddy who can read your signals and has the ability to change with you on a moments notice.

You need a patient Daddy who also respects your possible ever changing needs and requests. Most important is that you need a Daddy who knows it's all about his little girl and helping here to grow into an independent women at her own pace and in here own time.

It's never about what Daddy wants it's about how he be his little girl's safe harbor.

I am sure you will find him.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!