Questions for Littles

Forum rules
This NOT an area for personal ads!
LadyLullaby
Role: Little girl

Re: Questions for Littles

Postby LadyLullaby » 8 months ago

1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared? Hide under a blanket and surround myself with stuffies and pilllows and curl in a ball. Or turn on music and all the lights in the house.

2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not? It's situational for me I have social anxiety and find it hard talking to people even close friends even though I desperately crave social contact I have trouble initiating contact and maintaining it. I can barely answer the phone for anyone but family members and I block out people in public.

I can get important things done if I need to but making myself do them is tough.

3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice? I usually ask my caregiver for advice on almost everything I run everything by them.

Cutie
Role: Little girl

Postby Cutie » 8 months ago

1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared?
The only things that really scare me is the dark and strangers...
And the two fixes are sleeping wit the light on or with daddy and carrying pepper spray in my hand :lol:
2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?
No..... too dependent on daddy. I'm a very emotional baby that got lucky and found a reliable person (daddy) to be able to depend on without having to go through any prior heartbreak.
3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?
Depends... :pacy: I'm bratty and picky but sometimes too little to decide somethings when I'm 50/50, and thats when I ask papa to help.

Button
Role: Little

Postby Button » 8 months ago

1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared?
I tend to cling to people or animals, or even stuffies. Anything close enough to grab I cling to. If I'm in my bed or something I hide under blankies.
2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?
Depends what you mean by strong. >n< Emotionally.. No, I am not~ People think I am 'cause I hide my feelings from a lot of them.
Physicallyyyy.. Noo, I too lazy.

3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?
I have a hard time making decisions by myself for anything. Even food. Every day choices are very difficult for me and I really like it when people can help me make make difficult ones. I'm very needy, I also ask permission from my SO before making decisions too.
"Your heart's too big for your body, It's why you won't fit inside.
You pour it out, where everyone can see."

Return to “Ask a Little”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!