Hiya!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
pastelpunkprettyboy
Role: Little boy

Hiya!

Postby pastelpunkprettyboy » 10 months ago

I'm Alex. :) I am 21, but my Little age tends to drift between 4 and 6, as well as 10 and 12. I am an LB and have been for less than a year, aware of it at least. I've been interested in and participating in the BDSM community for about a year and a half now. n_n CGl did really get my butt in the door, though. I'm also trans masculine and agender, as well as autistic.

In Little space I love Paw Patrol an' Octonauts an' coloring an' my stuffies an' superheroes an' an' dinosaurs an' space an' my toys (I gots TWO Everest plushies from Paw Patrol AN' a blankie with Skye, Everest, an' Marshall on it. :D) an' video games (but I like video games outside of Little space too! I just got a new laptop for video games :D) an' snacks an' cuddles an' lotsa other stuffs too. I try to be a really really good boy 'cuz I don't like bein naughty. :( Is no fun and gets you in trouble >O< who'd wanna get in trouble?!

Buuuuuuuut yea das me :) I love making friends, but I'm super shy (>o///o<) i try not to be but i am. n//0//n so feel free to message me an' stuff. I promise I'll reply even if I'm shy. Pinky promise !!!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!