How do I talk to people on the site?  [Answered]

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
Chrcozza
Role: Babygirl

How do I talk to people on the site?  [Answered]

Postby Chrcozza » 10 months ago

I'm new here and can't figure out how to talk to anyone...

admin

Re: How do I talk to people on the site?

Postby admin » 10 months ago

Welcome to the forum! We're glad to see you around these parts.

When you registered for an account our site should have automatically directed you to the site guide. It's pretty important to read through the site guide because it helps to point you in the right direction for what you're wanting to do.

When it comes to the chat room and private messages throughout the forum then you must already have at least 1 forum post accepted. The rule is posted in the site guide and on the chat room itself.

This was your first post, and obviously it's been accepted since you can see it on the forum now, so you've been granted the ability to use the chat room and private message whenever you please.

If you want to private message someone on the site then click on their username and locate the section for contact information on the lower left on their profile.

If you want to chat then simply scroll down on a page (like the homepage or index) on the site that has the live chat room and type in the white box.

We would recommend you also post around on the forums so that people can get to know you too. There are multiple areas of the forum that may be of interest to you--whether it be asking for advice or chit chatting about your personal interests or more. Reply to posts or make your own threads.

Return to “Help”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!