another little newbie (pun slightly intended :P)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
mx_mallory
Role: Little

another little newbie (pun slightly intended :P)

Postby mx_mallory » 10 months ago

Hi! So... my name is Paige, and I'm very new to all of this. I've been interested in ddlg for a few months now, but this is the first time I've really branched out and tried exploring the community, so here goes nothing, right?

Things to know about me- I'm a college freshman, planning to major in music theatre. My absolute dream is to perform on Broadway. I also love all kinds of music, from electronic to acapella to pop and all kinds of stuff in between. I have social anxiety and recurring depression, but music has been a huge help at keeping it at bay. I'm also a very proud nerd- as I'm typing this I'm wearing my new Books Turn Muggles Into Wizards tank top- I'm a big fan of things like Marvel, Gravity Falls, and my bookshelf is crammed in every which way with books.

Other than that, I'm an asexual and romantically queer little girl, but right now I'm really looking for friends and mentors as I try and figure out what kind of role I want this new side of me I've discovered to play in my life.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!