Stupid People

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Rosetta
Role: Little girl

Stupid People

Postby Rosetta » 10 months ago

Sometimes, there are just stupid people that are randomly rude for no particular reason. I'll feel somehow insecure in that moment, hesitate, by a little bit extra shy or something. And they will act all upfront and impatient and make me feel so stupid. As if the cause of my hesitation in answering is indeed because I'm a complete moron.
I just wanna scream,"What is your problem with me?" but instead, as soon as I'm out of the situation I start sobbing.
Why so sensitive over random people's equally random attitude?
I just hope I never ever make anyone cry just because I happen to be "not in the mood" at a certain moment. And I wonder if it is a Little thing to feel so horrible about something so small and insignificant

purplebunny
Role: Bunny

Re: Stupid People

Postby purplebunny » 10 months ago

I've felt like this.. Even things like just a short reply make me feel off and insecure

I'm not too sure if it's a little thing, but I wish i wasn't so sensitive... or people were more sensitive /.\

HisBrightLight
Role: Little girl

Re: Stupid People

Postby HisBrightLight » 10 months ago

I don't know if it's just a little thing, but I've felt the same way a lot. I wish I didn't. I wish I wasn't as sensitive as I am, and my feelings didn't get hurt so easily.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!