Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

A little bit about me.. xox

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
littlemissprincess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

A little bit about me.. xox

Postby littlemissprincess » 1 year ago

Hi everyone!

I go by Paris and I've always been a little, but just recently got to explore this side of myself. My boyfriend is my Daddy and is naturally very protective of me and cares and loves me how a Daddy should, and naturally the little tendencies I had were just magnified and here I am!

I don't age play but am extremely childish, love cartoons, candy, cake and cookies, baking, whining and my Daddy. <3

I would love to make some friends that are both Littles like me and Daddies so I have someone to talk to about this lifestyle and my wants/needs and just friends that I can be comfortable being my true self with. As for all you Daddies - I need lots of your guidance and advice on how to help my Daddy transition into this being more of a regular thing than a sometime thing and how to properly convey my needs to him! (Although I'm sure you experienced Littles can help me lots too! <3) And all you Littles out there, I just need your wonderful selves to be you! I'm naturally a bit of an introvert and shy and don't have any friends that are into the DD/lg lifestyle so come one, come all. I would love for all of you to be apart of my kittypack! (A wolfpack seemed too intense for me)

Lots of snuggles and eskimo kisses!

xox

P

Return to “Introductions”