o3o Soooo I wanted to show this to the littles. (Daddy Dom Application)

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
PrincessSnowStuffie

o3o Soooo I wanted to show this to the littles. (Daddy Dom Application)

Postby PrincessSnowStuffie » 10 months ago

For all the littles looking for a daddy dom but don't want to type out or ask questions (or you want to know the basic stuff), lookie at what I found!

daddy dom application.jpg
It's a cute little pink application for subs looking for daddy!
daddy dom application.jpg (60.48 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Try posting it in when you're kinda not in the mood to type out questions! I honestly think it's cute.

Some of us littles are not sensual, so just tell the person you're speaking to upfront about it if you don't care much for #7. :) I personally don't care for 7 or 8. Just change 11 (due to this not being tumblr). I'm also a wannabe spoiled princess, so 15 would have to be a yes. Haha. XP

(Please do not answer these here, for those interested in me. Click here for a bit about me and click here for my profile. No this isn't a personal ad, I just rather not have people swarming in, answering questions and littles running in to search for a daddy dom. Please go to the "searching for caregiver" section of this website. Thank you!)

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!