New here, and excited to be apart of the community!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
HazyDreams

New here, and excited to be apart of the community!

Postby HazyDreams » 10 months ago

Hello, everyone! Hehe... My name is Hazy and I'm a little. I'm new here to this site, but love it so much already. I can't wait to meet everyone. I hope to find others that are into the DDlg lifestyle. It's nice to feel not so alone, and I'm so happy someone thought up this site. I'd love to make friends with baby's, littles, Bigs, Mommy's and Daddys alike! I'm so excited to be here *squee* I can't say that enough. Here's to hoping for new friends, and figuring out all the cool features of this website one day at a time.

LittleGirl7
Role: Little girl

Re: New here, and excited to be apart of the community!

Postby LittleGirl7 » 10 months ago

I'm quite glad I found this site as well. I thought I was alone in feeling this way. I'm too scared to bring it up to anyone because they'll either think I'm crazy or might send me to a mental place. ;-; I'm all for friends, if you'd like one? I've never met or talked to anyone else that does this kind of stuff, so I'm kind of scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time.

HazyDreams

Postby HazyDreams » 10 months ago

Don't worry! You aren't alone in how you feel. My family practically disowned me and said I was mentally ill when I came clean that I am a little...and that I loved men older than my mother. That was seven years ago almost. I've been involved in online communities since. But this one is brand new to me. I love meeting new people that know how I feel. I'd love to be friends! Chat with me anytime, okay?

-Hazel aka Hazy

LittleGirl7
Role: Little girl

Postby LittleGirl7 » 10 months ago

HazyDreams wrote:Don't worry! You aren't alone in how you feel. My family practically disowned me and said I was mentally ill when I came clean that I am a little...and that I loved men older than my mother. That was seven years ago almost. I've been involved in online communities since. But this one is brand new to me. I love meeting new people that know how I feel. I'd love to be friends! Chat with me anytime, okay?

-Hazel aka Hazy

I'm so sorry to hear that that happened to you. I can't imagine how that feels to go through that. I think that's why I won't tell anyone. :c I love older men as well, but not sensually, you know? I just want to be taken care of by one, but people find that to be too weird, so I've just avoided it all until now. I've never been involved in anything, but I'm pretty excited to see where this goes. And thank you, you can chat with me anytime as well.

HeatherTheKitty

Postby HeatherTheKitty » 10 months ago

Don't feel alone, think positively, you found a cool internet place now! :) I understand how you feel, yet, I didn't really get to come out to my family about being a little yet either. And some of my family don't know my sexuality yet either but hey, you have us! :)

DaddyatKittygables

Postby DaddyatKittygables » 10 months ago

hi there Hazy! i'm new too.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!