I'm new to all of this.

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
LittleGirl7
Role: Little girl

I'm new to all of this.

Postby LittleGirl7 » 10 months ago

Hello. I've always had childish urges and never knew why. I guess I've always wanted to be taken care of as a little because I don't remember much about my childhood. Not only that, but I just want to be a child again, not having a care in the world. I want to be in a place where I can be free to be myself without others judging me. I want to be free of Depression, and I want to get rid of my anxiety, and being in this headspace has helped me whenever I'm alone. But sometimes, it's not enough doing it alone.

I live in Texas, but I won't disclose what area yet. Not until I feel completely sure about this. I don't work, and I don't go to school because I can't really get to either and can't afford it, but I don't want this being a 24/7 thing. I want to experience it, yes, but I don't want to live it day to day as I do have other stuff going on. Comprising is key.

I am asexual, so none of it would be sensual. Just platonic age play. I've never done any of this, so I'm scared a bit, but I also want to know what it's like.

I am 20, but would like to be the age of 3-5, or older, doesn't matter. I just want to be little again. I would describe the way I look, but I can't even find it in myself to do so. I'm too scared of being turned away because of my looks. :(

Preferably looking for a daddy, but a mommy will work, too. I'm also looking for other littles to be friends with, in and out of the headspace. It would be nice to know that I'm not alone in all of this.

Jaykward993

Re: I'm new to all of this.

Postby Jaykward993 » 10 months ago

Hi im very interested and also new here. Im a 22 year old male and dont judge anything if donw the same for.

HeatherTheKitty

Postby HeatherTheKitty » 10 months ago

It's alright! I am very new to this pretty much as well! We can be friends if you would like. :)

LittleGirl7
Role: Little girl

Postby LittleGirl7 » 10 months ago

HeatherTheKitty wrote:It's alright! I am very new to this pretty much as well! We can be friends if you would like. :)

I would like that very much so.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!