Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Greetings to all

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
DaddyatKittygables

Greetings to all

Postby DaddyatKittygables » 1 year ago

Have i found my home?

I have always had an aching in my heart for a daughter. Way back in the 1980's i dated someone who had a baby girl. I was only 23 and the first item she handed me her daughter something exploded in my heart and permanently melted my soul. I watched her daughter grow into an adorable 3 year old. The first time the little girl figured out that i might be her father she called me "daddy" in front of a room full of other family members.I thought i was going to pass out from hearing her voice call me daddy. That feeling stayed with me forever. I dated this girl for a few years but it was not to be our future.

Fast forward to today. I have an wonderful 17 year old son who is the joy of my life, but i have never ever forgot about what it was like have a daughter if only for the short time i thought i did. Before i even knew what the relations of my child was going to be i had picked out multiple names for a boy but only one name for a girl. I have kept her name a secret within me and truly believe that she exist somewhere in the universe waiting to crawl into my lap as i rock her asleep.

I hope i have found a place where there are those that understand what i have kept so deep inside of me for all these years. I hope i am home.

Sincerely,

Daddy

kittencunt
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Kitten

Re: Greetings to all

Postby kittencunt » 1 year ago

Uh...

...I think you are confused. Nobody here is going to become your actual daughter. This place isn't for pedos or adoption.

Sorry you didn't have a bio daughter tho

DaddyatKittygables

Maybe i should clarify myself. First i am not confused nor a "pedo" or am i looking to adopt someone. I fully understand what type of organization this is. I am hoping to find someone whom understands me and would like for me to be a father figure. This is not about relations, this about being a "Daddy" to a little who has always needed one.

Starrflower

Postby Starrflower » 1 year ago

Are you looking for a platonic relationship with a little?

DaddyatKittygables

I think that would be fine too but what is your definition of platonic? :)

krissy92
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby krissy92 » 1 year ago

Hello,
I have always wanted a Daddy, who would be nurturing and teach me about live, etc. So I completely understand what you are saying. Please msg me if you want to talk more.
-Krissy

Starrflower

Postby Starrflower » 1 year ago

Platonic meaning that there are many caregiver/little relationship that are non sensual.

DaddyatKittygables

Platonic meaning that there are many caregiver/little relationship that are non sensual.
Yes this is what i am first and foremost looking for. A non-sensual Daddy-Daughter relationship. This Daddy just wants to hold someone on my lap and place gentle kisses on their forehead as i feel their heart beating and their warm breath upon my ear.

Return to “Introductions”