Greetings to all

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
DaddyatKittygables

Greetings to all

Postby DaddyatKittygables » 10 months ago

Have i found my home?

I have always had an aching in my heart for a daughter. Way back in the 1980's i dated someone who had a baby girl. I was only 23 and the first item she handed me her daughter something exploded in my heart and permanently melted my soul. I watched her daughter grow into an adorable 3 year old. The first time the little girl figured out that i might be her father she called me "daddy" in front of a room full of other family members.I thought i was going to pass out from hearing her voice call me daddy. That feeling stayed with me forever. I dated this girl for a few years but it was not to be our future.

Fast forward to today. I have an wonderful 17 year old son who is the joy of my life, but i have never ever forgot about what it was like have a daughter if only for the short time i thought i did. Before i even knew what the relations of my child was going to be i had picked out multiple names for a boy but only one name for a girl. I have kept her name a secret within me and truly believe that she exist somewhere in the universe waiting to crawl into my lap as i rock her asleep.

I hope i have found a place where there are those that understand what i have kept so deep inside of me for all these years. I hope i am home.

Sincerely,

Daddy

kittencunt
Role: Kitten

Re: Greetings to all

Postby kittencunt » 10 months ago

Uh...

...I think you are confused. Nobody here is going to become your actual daughter. This place isn't for pedos or adoption.

Sorry you didn't have a bio daughter tho

DaddyatKittygables

Maybe i should clarify myself. First i am not confused nor a "pedo" or am i looking to adopt someone. I fully understand what type of organization this is. I am hoping to find someone whom understands me and would like for me to be a father figure. This is not about relations, this about being a "Daddy" to a little who has always needed one.

Starrflower

Postby Starrflower » 10 months ago

Are you looking for a platonic relationship with a little?

DaddyatKittygables

I think that would be fine too but what is your definition of platonic? :)

krissy92
Role: Little girl

Postby krissy92 » 10 months ago

Hello,
I have always wanted a Daddy, who would be nurturing and teach me about live, etc. So I completely understand what you are saying. Please msg me if you want to talk more.
-Krissy

Starrflower

Postby Starrflower » 10 months ago

Platonic meaning that there are many caregiver/little relationship that are non sensual.

DaddyatKittygables

Starrflower wrote:Platonic meaning that there are many caregiver/little relationship that are non sensual.

Yes this is what i am first and foremost looking for. A non-sexual Daddy-Daughter relationship. This Daddy just wants to hold someone on my lap and place gentle kisses on their forehead as i feel their heart beating and their warm breath upon my ear.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!