A georgia connection.

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
VishiousTruth
Role: Big

A georgia connection.

Postby VishiousTruth » 10 months ago

Hello everyone. I'm a 32 year old daddy from northern Georgia. I have recently come to the DDLG community as I have learned that it is truly what I have been searching for. The caring, healing, teaching, and guidance, that is expressed are what I have been yearning for.

I am looking for some like minded people in the area so I can get a better understanding of the culture and relationship dynamics. Who might be Willing to help guide me along the path as I learn and grow into an experienced caring and attentive daddy to a little's needs.

The more local these new friends are will allow for better communication and learning. Swell as helping to build a stronger bond of friendship. However I am willing to travel outside my immediate area as I am eager to learn and grow.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!