O Hai

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Sam
Role: Ageplayer

O Hai

Postby Sam » 10 months ago

Hi there, I'm new around these parts!

I haven't posted in a forum in a long time. I'm 23 years old and I consider myself a little although I don't think I would mind switching roles and being a carer too. I mostly feel comfortable roleplaying in the ages of 4-6, although it's pretty fluid depending on my mood.

I have been a little for my entire life as far back as I can remember; It's always just sort of been part of myself and it's never really been something I have stigmatised or loathed, even though I do feel it's sort of strange and weird I'm okay with that. It is what it is — I still love it, as it easily provides me with a sense of security, relaxation, comfort and happiness which others can't find in mere blankets, clothes, and accessories you can obtain so easily.

I hope to meet people with similar interests to talk with as I've rarely talked to others of similar interests.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!