How do I access the chat room?  [Answered]

Forum rules
Please create your own, new topic when you have questions about your own account and it's functionality or how to use the site with your account.

Also, review these help topics for quick answers first!:

How to chat, read/send/receive private messages, and see user profiles!

How to Change Your Username

How to Request Account or Post Deletion

How to Turn OFF Word Censoring

How to Close Your Personals Ad / How to Reopen Your Personals Ad
Daddyslittlegirl2018
Role: Babygirl

How do I access the chat room?  [Answered]

Postby Daddyslittlegirl2018 » 10 months ago

Does anyone know how I can talk in the chat room?
Daddys_little_girl <3 <3

Daddyslittlegirl2018
Role: Babygirl

Hey y'all

Postby Daddyslittlegirl2018 » 10 months ago

Does anyone know how to talk in the the chat room, I am a little looking for other little friends.

admin

Re: chat room

Postby admin » 10 months ago

Hi there! We're so very glad to see you around the forum.

Please know that:

• 1. You are not permitted to access user profiles prior to having at least (1) post accepted onto the forum.(And, no, sorry, this one doesn't count!)

• 2. You are not permitted to utilize the chat room for chatting prior to having at least (1) post accepted onto the forum.(And, no, sorry, this one doesn't count!)

These are rules that exist to help protect the privacy of users as best as possible and to reduce spammers. We want you to be an active part of our community. We want to get to know you. We also want you to understand how our community site works. These are all reasons why the above rules exist.

User profiles contain personal details such as other site usernames, usernames to chat external programs, and, in many cases, even mobile phone numbers. We don't want just anyone to see these things so we share them with only active users!

The chat room is instant and allows for a large group chat or single one-on-one chats. Our website for the community is not a dating site and we find that having users post on our site first lets us get to know them and helps them understand that our site is so much more than our personals section. We had a number of complaints prior that the chat room was just full of things like, "I need a Daddy!" so we do not allow those things. Ever since we enforced the rule to require at least (1) post be approved on the site we've bettered conversation and friendliness within the chat!

Also, as an extremely helpful tidbit: when you register for the site you are taken to the site guide. It's pretty important to read through it so you get an idea of what you're doing here. Reading is super duper important! ;)

We hope you enjoy it around these parts of the internet and find yourself well appreciated. Please don't hesitate if you need to ask question--we are more than happy to assist.

Return to “Help”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!