Hi from the UK

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
missy1967
Role: Little

Hi from the UK

Postby missy1967 » 1 year ago

Hi,

All my close friends call me missy, i'm new to this site and newish to the DD/lg concept. I have a DD who i love, he makes me feel safe in a way that no-one else can. Im from the UK and im hoping to make other friends who share the same interests as well as age in the littles world. I have no set age other than ranging from 5yrs upto 10yrs old, an age for me when everything was straightforward and uncomplicated by 'adult world' and i love being in there.

In 'Adult world' I am a single parent and have been for the last 9 years, I'm also a grandparent, but i am also a cheeky and fun loving person, one who on the outside may look as if she can cope with everything that life may throw but in all honesty i am a shy person who hides behind the placard of the outer exterior that i have built up around me over many years.

I hope that has shed some light on who i am, if you want to know more then feel free to ask.

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Hi from the UK

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi, Missy!

I'm glad you're with us here. I'm also really happy to hear that you found a Daddy Dom that makes you feel special and loved while caring for your little needs. I think it's kind of hard to find a true Daddy Dom that inhibits all of those qualities now that DDlg is becoming slightly more known.

I guess it's nifty to have a grandchild, right? You can kind of sneak into littlespace here and there while you play with the little one. :) At least, that's what I think! Cartoons and coloring books..oh yeah!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!