What other games do you play?

Healory
Role: Little girl

What other games do you play?

Postby Healory » 1 year ago

Since WoW is down for it's maintenance (and, likely, extended maintenance throughout most of the day) folks seem to switch to their back-up or secondary game(s).

I, personally, don't play a lot of games right now. I've reduced dramatically. Bad, gamergirl, bad!

So, the question is, what other games do you play?
Wild Star? SWTOR? What?! Tell me! Pleeease...

Post below!

I cheat on WoW with...
  • Team Fortress 2 http://www.teamfortress.com/ - It's a free to play game I snagged on Steam a couple of years ago. To me, it reminds me of a pvp capture-the-flag style game. Short games, interactive, and a good way to blow off steam. It isnt really comparable to WoW as a whole though. I don't play it often but every now and again it's good. (I have the goggles in-game that make the blood and guts appear as glitter, confetti, and toys when another player is injured or killed!)

• Animal Crossing http://www.animal-crossing.com - I have this on my 3DS and play it every now and again. I have a couple of profiles there. My main profile has a littles house to the extreme and runs around with a paci in her mouth. It's actually a pretty good game.

• Pokemon X http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/ - This is also on my 3DS but I play it less than Animal Crossing. It's basically just Pokemon. Everyone loves Pokemon. Very similar to the WoW pet battles.

Healory
Role: Little girl

Re: What other games do you play?

Postby Healory » 1 year ago

PTD wrote:I've played a lot of games. Recently I took a break from WoW to play other games. I've tried out Total War Empire, Assassin's Creed (1), Sims 3, Spore and State of Decay.

I didn't like how Assassin's Creed didn't have an auto run feature, so I got bored of running around.

I had to learn Total War Empire and download mods to make it better, so I wasn't in the mood to learn another Total War game (I've played Shogun 2 and Medieval 2). I do love the massive scale battles in Total War and the RTS part of the game is fun too.

I had a lot of fun with State of Decay. I completed it a couple days ago. The story was good and I loved how you could rebuild civilization (on a small scale), so to speak, after a zombie apocalypse.

I loved the new features added to creating a Sim in Sims 3. It's way better than Sims 2.

The game I play now is Spore. It's about evolving and creating species. You can create so much (organisms/buildings/planes/land vehicles/space ships/outfits/boats) and I love it.

Boi
Role: Little

Postby Boi » 1 year ago

I haven't played WoW in years, but I do play a lot of Animal Crossing (New Leaf and Happy Home Designer ♡) and free-to-play MMOs such as TeraOnline (I'm a cute Elin) since my subscription on FFXIV is over. Lately I'm getting into Dragomon. Later I want to pre-order Blade & Soul and Black Desert Online--They look so fun!

LittleSpacePanda
Role: Little boy

Postby LittleSpacePanda » 10 months ago

I don't play WoW, Never had but I do play FFXIV and love every minute of its MMO goodness(Find me on Balmung if you are in the neighborhood). MMO wise I have played SWTOR and GW2, the latter I may return to soon. If I had a good comp I would be impatiently await Black Desert and Blade and Soul too.:( Had beta invites for B&S but computer not strong enough to run it.

Starrflower

Postby Starrflower » 10 months ago

I have a love/hate relationship with wow right now, and I wish I enjoyed playing it like I used to. Leveling my nelf druid was a magical time. I also really love LOTRO although that game is going through it's ups and downs with server downsizing. I love the middle earth ambiance. I have tried SWTOR and may go back to it. I have played TERA, Dragonage (loved it). I might try FFXIV. I am intrigued :)

jaygorr
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby jaygorr » 10 months ago

habbo hotel lmao

jaygorr
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby jaygorr » 10 months ago

i guess i should go into more detail about this game.

IT IS FUCKIN FUNNY.

and i was fortunate enough to snag the name TB-DL

Nysali
Role: Little

Postby Nysali » 10 months ago

I go back and forth with WoW like some others on here, haha! I am currently playing Project Zomboid, Starbound, and ARK: Survival Evolved. I have New Leaf but haven't picked up my DS in ages... maybe I should again!!! No idea what state my poor town is in though, haha! FFXIV is super fun and cute, sometimes I jump back into playing it if there is a free week. I need to find a guild on there tho.

jaygorr wrote:habbo hotel lmao

Omg isometric pixel art YAY! I'm going to have to check this out.

UnsoundMethods
Role: Daddy

Postby UnsoundMethods » 9 months ago

I'm a huge fan of Real Time Strategy games. The one's I've played are Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Rise of Nations, and Age of Empires II: HD Edition. AoE II was one of my all time favourite games growing up.

Return to “Family (World of Warcraft Guild)”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!