WoW Guild Charity (what we can offer each other in World of Warcraft)

Healory
Role: Little girl

WoW Guild Charity (what we can offer each other in World of Warcraft)

Postby Healory » 1 year ago

I thought it would be nice to post about personally offering assistance to individual guildies! (Please post your offering in this thread if you're participating. Continue reading for details.)

Aside from our guild bank, there are game needs in the guild. Sometimes folks need someone to help them level. Sometimes they're looking for a few materials that are tough to find. Sometimes they want company while farming. Whatever it is, there are needs!

And, hey, sometimes you want to help out but you're just low on gold or don't have extensive WoW knowledge, right?

If you're offering your generous services, materials, or knowledge to other guild members then please post with specifics below in the following format:

---

What I'm Offering to Guildies:
-
-
-
-
-

---

If you're seeking assistance (or "help") then please do not post in this thread. Instead, check through this thread to see if anyone's offer matches your needs and politely whisper them in-game.
---
Some Charitable Ideas/Suggestions:

• -Gold
  • -Profession Services (what professions? up to what level are they?)
  • -Farming (up to what level? what type of farming?)
  • -Leveling help (up to what level?)
  • -Materials (for what profession? up to what level or expansion?)
  • -RP partner (what types of roleplay? temporary or long-term?)
  • -Dungeon/Raid/Content Runs (what ones? up to what level or through what expansion?)
---

Inspired by the kindness of others (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15354967474) on Moon-Guard. This thread will be a sticky for ease of reference.

Healory
Role: Little girl

Re: WoW Guild Charity (what we can offer each other in World of Warcraft)

Postby Healory » 1 year ago

What I can offer:

• Garrison Trading Post Materials (True Iron Ore, Blackrock Ore, Draenic Dust, Sumptuous Fur, Starflower, Frostweed, Fireweed, Gorgrond Flytrap, Talador Orchid, Nagrand Arrowbloom, Raw Beast Hide, Raw Boar Meat, Raw Riverbeast Meat, Raw Elekk Meat, Rylak Egg, Raw Talbuk Meat, Raw Clefthoof Meat, Blackwater Whiptail Flesh, Abyssal Gulper Eel Flesh, Sea Scorpion Segment, Fire Ammonite Tentacle, Blind Lake Sturgeon Flesh, Fat Sleeper Flesh, Jawless Skulker Flesh, Crescent Saberfish Flesh)

• Basic Healing Services (Mostly level 90 and above. Dungeons (including heroic), Raids, and even older content. I can do some random battlegrounds, too. Healory (my main; a disc. priest) is ilvl 637 and has a full set of basic pvp gear. I also have every type of healer--let me know what you need and we'll see what I can do for you.)

Return to “Family (World of Warcraft Guild)”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!