What do you do when your daddy is far away...

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Demuream
Role: Babygirl

What do you do when your daddy is far away...

Postby Demuream » 10 months ago

What do you do when your daddy (the only man youve ever called daddy, but havent seen in almost... 3 years... but he'll always be your daddy..) is far from you, has an "open relationship " with another little, and takes ages to text you back... Y.Y what do I do you guys? Im so stuck.. :oops:

Starrflower

Re: What do you do when your daddy is far away...

Postby Starrflower » 10 months ago

Are you OK with having an open relationship? Long distance is also very challenging. It sounds like you are really bonded to him, and I see how painful this could be. Honestly if he is not communicating than that is a red flag. He is not being your daddy. How do you feel about moving on from the relationship?

Demuream
Role: Babygirl

Postby Demuream » 10 months ago

:cry: I don't think I would know how... I really don't want to share him... U.U I know the best thing to do would be to leave, but I really like my daddy I really REALLy like him. :'/

Truffle
Role: Little

Postby Truffle » 10 months ago

The first thing to do would be to talk to your Daddy about it directly. His answers will give you a better idea as what to do. From the little that you've said, however, I feel like it would be best to part from him as your needs aren't being met with the same respect you give him (letting him have an open relationship when you clearly don't like that).

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!