Support

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
DiaperHoudini1

Support

Postby DiaperHoudini1 » 10 months ago

Hello my friends and fellow supporters.

I have recently tryed to where a diaper and it went better than expected. Since I have started babying myself my mood has lifted I have become less angry and more polite I instantly transform into a helpful and pleasant little boy.I have found some true happiness in age regression and I love it. I cryed tears of joy the very moment the tabs locked me in my innocence . I squirmed in ecstasy as the soft baby powder rushed from one end of the diaper reservoir to the other. I took the deepest breath of the j&j lotion on my skin. My dog sensed it so well she started to wiggle on her back aka the happy dance... Then I said a small prayer and felt reborn . I little voice in my head said you won't go to hell for wearing diapers you'll just mess yourself like you been there. Lol. Thanks for reading may all of you be forver embraced by your youthfulness and vice a versa
:D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!