SUP?

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
SunniBunni
Role: Little

SUP?

Postby SunniBunni » 1 year ago

Hi everyone my name is SunniBunni. I am 38 years old on paper. I have been a little forever and have only recently discovered what it was actually called.

I don't do pacies and pampers - mainly because I have 2 kids of my own and frankly I just can't for me. I DO think it is cute on other littles, just not myself.

I like reading, coloring, stickers, playdoh, legos, little in size toys (I don't put them in my mouth so it's safe for me).
I am also very interested in Pet play.

I found my way here from FetLife - which is a scary place for me. TO Dark.

I have a Mister who I am in Love with and have actually recently told him. I have started to call him Da (when I say it I sound like Princess Merida from Brave *giggle*)

Ummmmm I can be shy around new people and awkward. I am also a bit geeky & watch to much tv.

My Mister lives far away (10hr drive ) but we try and talk everyday. I only have 1 friend who is also a Little and I Lobes her too....ok that's all I can think of for now

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: SUP?

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi! Your name is super duper cute. I like it a lot. Sunnibunni just sounds so cute a little and adorably adorable.

I'm glad you're able to indulge a bit in your little size while still being a good parent. I know lots of people struggle to find time for littlespace when they're running around chasing after children.

Hopefully you make lots of other little friends here too!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!