How to deal with a Daddy Dom long distance?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Harmony1968
Role: Little

How to deal with a Daddy Dom long distance?

Postby Harmony1968 » 10 months ago

I finally found my daddy and I'm happy about it, but he lives in a different Country, well Continent from me. We talk everyday, but by email. I really want to Skype him, but he's having trouble with his Skype. He can't come to see me in the States, because his job might not allow it. I can't see him, because I'm in school at the moment and I know I know I coud see him during summer break, but I live with my parents and they don't know nothing about this and if I told them about it they wouldn't let me go. I need advice

Dom746
Role: Daddy

Re: How to deal with a Daddy long distance?

Postby Dom746 » 10 months ago

How old are you? There is plenty of daddy's in this country or continent or probably even state. Sounds fishy that he can't get Skype to work... And youve only spoken over email... My advice to you is patience. Hope this helps!

IM_A_PRINCESS
Role: Little girl

Postby IM_A_PRINCESS » 10 months ago

Seems a little sketchy to me too. Be safe!

Nysali
Role: Little

Postby Nysali » 10 months ago

I agree with the others, Skype is not a difficult program to get work. There are also other options such as Google Hangouts and Zoom. If he keeps dodging your requests, there is something definitely wrong! Please stay safe. <3

disney
Role: Adult Baby

Re: How to deal with a Daddy Dom long distance?

Postby disney » 9 months ago

it sounds dodgy to me, sometimes it is good to tell your parents as they will protect you from any danger and know where you are. I think you should not go to him or do anything as you don't really know him. Please stay safe and choose wisely.
have a fun day!

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!