Hello! My name is Kevin

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
EpicFanMan

New Daddy, Nervous & Excited

Postby EpicFanMan » 10 months ago

Hello all! I am very new to all this..I just found out what ddlg is and it finally hit me, after someone helped to explain it, that I'm a Daddy! I'm excited and also a little nervous but I look forward to meeting some great people!

EpicFanMan

My name is Kevin

Hello, my name is Kevin and I'm new to littlespace and also ddlg...I had never heard of it before until a couple days ago when someone was explaining it to me and it finally hit me, I'm a Daddy! Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all. Thank you for being so welcoming :)

EpicFanMan

Hello! My name is Kevin

Hello, my name is Kevin and I'm still kind of new to all of this (littlespace, ddlg, forums, online meeting people) but I'm excited. I'm a nice, kind, funny guy. I am an oldschool gentleman, or I try to be at least. I love to write, watch movies, make people laugh and make those I care about feel loved. I am a little shy at first but fun once you get to know me. If you have anything else you want to know about me feel free to ask. I just wanted to introduce myself and try to start to be involved in this wonderful community :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!