New to the site and to the city

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Daddys_Lovely
Role: Little girl

New to the site and to the city

Postby Daddys_Lovely » 10 months ago

Hi I'm new to this site and been in Calgary for two months roughly. I am looking for little friends and hopefully some local ones. I haves daddy and he's the best. I've had a daddy before but he wasn't a good daddy :(
I'm 4 years older than my daddy and that's a bit different and would like anyone in a similar situation to talk to as well :)
I've know I was like this since I was a teen and am almost 30 now. I found out what it was called a couple years ago but haven't found any that are in the dd/lg community when I was in the states. Hoping to rectify that. Would love a friend to color with or go do little things with. Gender doesn't matter neither does orientation in my eyes. :mrgreen:

Nysali
Role: Little

Re: New to the site and to the city

Postby Nysali » 10 months ago

Welcommmme! I wish I was in your area as I'd love to have a little-friend to hang out with as well (but alas I am in Cali USA). I love your avatar by the way teehee! XD

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!