Are your stuffed animals and toys boys or girls? (DDlg, MDlb, ABDL)

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Are your stuffed animals and toys boys or girls? (DDlg, MDlb, ABDL)

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

I'm getting a Build-A-Bear very soon. The Build-A-Bear is super duper cheap yet brand-new. He is left-over from a past holiday season and they've discounted him by crazy lots trying to move the inventory. I felt bad for him and told Daddy that I thought he felt unwanted and really needed a home. Daddy said we should definitely get him so I'll have him this week.

Daddy asked if I was going to buy him some clothes and I ran into a dress from Buildabear that would match him perfect. Except...he's a boy bear and boys don't generally wear dresses. I told Daddy, "I guess he could be a gay teddy or a crossdresser teddy or something..." and he didn't understand why I didn't just say the teddy bear was female if I liked the "girl clothes" so much for him instead of making some 'gender bender' story up to explain why a boy bear is wearing girl bear clothes.

It made me think...all of my stuffies are generally male.

Daddy said that when we he was a boy and had stuffed animal or two that he always thought of them as female.

Neither one of us really know why we chose opposite genders for our toys though.

So, it made me curious...what gender are most of your stuffed animals? Are they the same or opposite of your personal gender?

onlycurious
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Are your stuffed animals and toys boys or girls? (DDlg, MDlb, ABDL)

Postby onlycurious » 1 year ago

A mixture. I name them based on what they are, the first letter of the animal name, and whatever comes to mind. Like, I have:

Freddy the Frog
Prissy Pig
Darwin Duck

so...kind of just whatever at the moment!

princebluey
Role: Little boy

Postby princebluey » 1 year ago

I have stuffies who are boys, girls, and some that are a mix or don't have a gender. =3

P.S. it's okay for boys to wear dresses and girls to wear suits and stuff. Clothes don't have a gender, they're just material. =3 I'm a boy and I wear skirts all the time cause I think they're cute and I'm pansexual, not gay. ^w^

Djlittles
Role: Babygirl

Postby Djlittles » 1 year ago

most are girls but i have some boys

PrincessPetals
Role: Little girl

Postby PrincessPetals » 1 year ago

Hehehe, this sounded like me! All of my toys are boys except for the Woodland Doll Daddy buyed for me because she is a princess and a toy rabbit that I got for Easter but they're the only girls that I have ^_^ I did start to feel bad at one point that all of my teddies were boys so I changed a few of them into girls (my teddies all have gender neutral names, so I could do this) but a lot of them didn't like it so they changed back into boys again though. I really don't know why I have this affinity for boy teddies though but it seems to be a common thing :)

LittleJamie07

Postby LittleJamie07 » 1 year ago

I have always thought of all my stuffed animals as little boys like me.

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

A lot of mine are boys, but I has girl stuffies too, and I think it's okay for them to wear whatever :3 My panda pan-pan has a fancy scarf
Though most of my stuffies don't have clothes or anything

Emma904
Role: Little

Postby Emma904 » 1 year ago

I consider my stuff animals to be my Daddies and mine children. They have full lives, personalities and back stories. (Gosh I'm weird) At the moment we have adopted 4 two boys and two girls.
Jer-Bear, our oldest is a boy.
Molly is our first girl, she is a hippo.
Babar is next he is an Elephant.
and
Suzie is our youngest and she is also a hippo.

baby_ace
Role: ABDL

Postby baby_ace » 1 year ago

I have a pretty diverse mix of males and female stuffies. I have Rupert the bear and Lambchop the lamb that I sleep with and then I have two shelves full of more animals and I'm hoping to get a new build abear soonish.

princebambi96

Postby princebambi96 » 1 year ago

princebluey wrote:I have stuffies who are boys, girls, and some that are a mix or don't have a gender. =3

P.S. it's okay for boys to wear dresses and girls to wear suits and stuff. Clothes don't have a gender, they're just material. =3 I'm a boy and I wear skirts all the time cause I think they're cute and I'm pansexual, not gay. ^w^

This is the perfect point! I'm a boy but my nails are generally always painted (purple and pink glitter this week!), and I wear "feminine" clothes all the time!
My stuffies are usually boys, like Boogaloo and John Bear, but I have Mrs. Carrot Cake (a bunny!) and Mrs. Floppy Bunny.
✩☽Prince Bambi☾✩

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!