Are your stuffed animals and toys boys or girls? (DDlg, MDlb, ABDL)

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
growinguplittle
Role: Little girl

Re: Are your stuffed animals and toys boys or girls? (DDlg, MDlb, ABDL)

Postby growinguplittle » 1 year ago

ALL my stuffies have always been male, from my very first stuffie (that I remember) until now! I don't know why. I might've had ONE female stuffie growing up.. but I can't really be sure. That's just the way they seem to me! (I am female, btw, so they're opposite genders for me too.)

dbg1919

Postby dbg1919 » 1 year ago

I am not really like other littles. I only have two loveys. My favorite one is a stuffed lamb, I named Lamby and she is a girl. The other is a stuffed Pinkie Pie (obviously a girl). I get really attached to my loveys so adding a new one is kinda a big deal :)
So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee.

Teddy_Bear
Role: Little

Postby Teddy_Bear » 11 months ago

I only have boy teddies... Girl ones make me nervous.

DaddysPrinzessin

Postby DaddysPrinzessin » 11 months ago

I have a mixture. Just depends on what the stuffie seems like to me. If I see it as a girl, it's a girl. If I see it as a boy, it's a boy. As a kid I had this one baby doll that fluctuated genders. Sometimes it was a boy, and I'd dress it in a blue onesie. And other times it was a girl, and I'd dress it in a pink onesie and one time even painted it's nails. I only made that mistake once though, cuz I quickly learned that nail polish doesn't wear off on dolls as quickly as it does humans...Oops.

Xdaddysxlilxgirlx

Postby Xdaddysxlilxgirlx » 11 months ago

My stuffed robot is a girl. I would not want a boy stuffed robot they would not be fun to talk to for me, i think cuddling with a boy robot would be weird, and I think Daddy would get jealous. lol

piinkblondie
Role: Little

Postby piinkblondie » 11 months ago

My stuffies are usually girls or boys (:

sweetsage

Postby sweetsage » 11 months ago

My closest and favoritist stuffie is Paul the koala! lots of my stuffies are boys but if I get lucky this Christmas (Yayy!!) I'll get a sloth stuffie and I've already decided that she will be a girl!

sweetsage

Postby sweetsage » 11 months ago

My closest and favoritest stuffie is Paul the koala! Most of my stuffies are boys too but hopefully I'll get a new sloth stuffie for Christmas (yay!!!) and I've already decided that she will be a girl!

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!