How do I use the site?

Madimik1771
Role: Little girl

How do I use the site?

Postby Madimik1771 » 9 months ago

Hi! I'm Madi and I'm new to the community and just looking to see what it's about. This website it kinda confusing for me so if anyone could help me out I would love you forever :D!

admin

Re: Help pwease I'm new :(

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Hi, Madi:

Welcome to our lovely community site here at Littlespace Online. I think you're really going to enjoy it here with us. I understand that you are confused about the site (Which doesn't make sense to me because, well, you chose to sign up. What did you think the site was for when you were signing up? I'm pretty curious why people sign up for something they don't understand. I really like specifics so I can prevent these types of posts from occurring over and over again by rephrasing things on the site or providing more information prior to registration ;) ). Please thoroughly read these articles and the links they connect to:

Also, there is a good reason that the site guide is the first thing you were directed to when you registered. Reading it helps a ton in figuring out what you can do here with us.

Thank you! :D

Madimik1771
Role: Little girl

Re: How do I use the site?

Postby Madimik1771 » 9 months ago

It just won't let me respond to people who private message me and it won't let me join forums :(

admin

Re: How do I use the site?

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Hi, again, Madi:

I believe that the resources I linked above answer your questions clearly. I will answer them very briefly, and more specific to your account, and if you want to know more about each then please, please, please read the resources I've already provided directly to you.
Just as a tip: you're not going to be able to use our site if you don't read. It's kind of...important. ;)

• 1. "It" won't let you respond to people who have private messaged you. That would be...correct. You don't have those privileges yet. I haven't moved your account over to full features because:

• You keep posting site help threads. Site help threads just don't count because, obviously, you're still trying to figure the site out and need to read/learn more about it. This is fully outlined in the "How to chat, send private messages, and see user profiles!" link I already gave.

• You are posting threads in the wrong forum sections for no reason.
      For example, you posted that you were looking for someone to "show you the ropes" in a discussion forum instead of a personals section. If you are looking for someone--anyone--then those requests don't go in any discussion section.
      As another example, this exact thread you created was originally posted into the introductions section when you are, clearly, asking for site help.

• You are posting things like, "Do you have kik?" as replies with no other personal information or content. If you had read our rules, you would understand that usernames aren't permitted on the site and that you will be able to see these things after you gain full site features.

• 2. Your posts are being held for review. This is also the correct functionality of the site currently because of the above reasons. So, yeah, you aren't going to see your posts appear instantly because you don't have all of the site features yet. See every bit of information I've posted above in this reply as well as the initial one and I believe you will understand better. :)

I apologize if I come off as irritated and very direct in my response but all of this is addressed in those links I initially provided. It's really important that you go through our resources--especially when we reply directly to you and request you read through them for your answers.

I know the site is very exciting, and I'm pleased you're here joining us, but it is important to us that you understand what you're doing here and not just looking for a quick hook-up. While we do allow personal ads, we are much more than a hook-up zone. There are rules, guidelines, and requirements to using our features so that we can keep our members in a safe, comfortable zone. We don't want people abusing each other, spamming, or sending unwanted messages because they don't understand the site.

Thank you,

Admin.

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!