Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Thickest Disposable Adult Diaper?

BabyBryan
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babyboy

Thickest Disposable Adult Diaper?

Postby BabyBryan » 1 year ago

Does anyone know what the absolute thickest disposable adult diaper there is to buy?

SortaGirlyLittleGirl
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Re: Thickest Disposable Adult Diaper?

Postby SortaGirlyLittleGirl » 10 months ago

The thickest is probably the ones made for AB/DLs and littles. Diapers like the Bambinos. If you don't want to pay the price for those (they're very expensive) you could get Northshore, Abenas or Molicares ans then put a bunch of doublers or stuffers in them.

Spynz
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: ABDL

Postby Spynz » 2 months ago

When I have some free time, I'll either go to Drug Emporium (good selection for an actual walk-in store) or get something like abena's or molicares online. After I get a lot of stuffers, I get out a boxcutter and a glue gun. I usually use something like depends for the outermost layer (really crinkly and plastickie, and I usually have to go up one size due to how much I layer). It only takes about an hour to make about a pack of 18 and they put some of the high dollar ones to shame! I also like to use duck tape pattern tape for securing them. One they stay snug, and two, pretty much the only way I can get back out of them is to cut them off.
Attachments
duck tape.jpg
duck tape.jpg (62.96 KiB) Viewed 428 times

Spynz
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: ABDL

Postby Spynz » 2 months ago

The best part is, my ex used to be able to swat me as hard as she could (literally hard enough to knock me forward), and not hurt me or her hand, but it would still startle me enough to pay attention!

Return to “Diaper Discussion”