Hi from Stockholm, Sweden

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
UnsoundMethods
Role: Daddy

Hi from Stockholm, Sweden

Postby UnsoundMethods » 9 months ago

Hi, I'm UnsoundMethods. It's a reference to the record by Alan Wilder (Recoil), which happens to be one of my favourite Synth Pop albums.

I work as a high school teacher.

I identify as a DL, and have had an interest in this aspect of ABDL for eight years.

My spare time consists of reading, I write and perform poetry, and compose music, among other things.

I joined because I’m looking to make new friends within a global ABDL community, and to meet other like-minded people.

UnsoundMethods
Role: Daddy

Hi from Stockholm, Sweden (an update)

Postby UnsoundMethods » 9 months ago

Hi, I'm UnsoundMethods, and I work as a high school teacher in Stockholm (Sweden). My username is a reference to the record Unsound Methods by Alan Wilder (Recoil), which is one of my favourite albums.

I identify as a DL, and have had an interest in this aspect of ABDL for four years, and counting.

My spare time consists of reading, I write and perform poetry, and compose music, among other things.

I joined because I’m looking to make new friends within a global ABDL community, and to find other like-minded people.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!