What is your DDLG little age / MDLB little age?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
JuneStar
Role: Little girl

What is your DDLG little age / MDLB little age?

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Mindset ages fluctuate a lot. I know some people are are toddlerish and some who are teenish. I know a few folks who fluctate between age-ranges too--sometimes they're a child and sometimes they're into their teens.

I know it's hard to put an age range on it sometimes. I mean, who defines how a 4 year old acts versus a 5 year old, right?

Sometimes I think you just know or your Daddy Dom / Mommy Domme can help guide you on determining what age your mindset usually takes you to being.

For me, I suggest my mindset goes between 4 and 7--usually the younger side of that though (more young 4 than anything, I think). I'm usually really nervous about telling people because the younger I've said, the more shunned I've been in the community. :( Like I've done really bad for being myself. Whatever though! I am what I am.

What about you? what do you think your mindset is like? How did you determine it? How do you feel about it?

PrincessPetals

Re: What is your DDLG little age / MDLB little age?

Postby PrincessPetals » 1 year ago

Hey! My little age is about four years old too! I used to think I might be more of a middle, but Daddy and I felt like I am much younger than that since I am quite clingy and dependent on Daddy for many things. I like being 4 though, it feels natural to me. And Dada likes it too, he prefers me when I'm clingy and need him for everything. I don't think I've ever been shunned though, but I do think being younger has made it hard for me to make friends in the community

LittleJamie07
Role: Little boy

Postby LittleJamie07 » 1 year ago

For me my little boy age is 7 years old. I just somehow fell right into that age as I see it as the age where you are starting to be a big boy but still not quit there. That magical in between age.

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

Um I haven't figured out my right age so it's more an age range, depending on how little I feel, I could be between 3-9

DaddyDomLittleBoy
Role: Daddy

Postby DaddyDomLittleBoy » 1 year ago

I kinda fluctuate actually. I mean, I like using things like sippies and bottles and pacis but I also like being treated within the age range of 12-15. Is that strange at all? It's a pretty big difference.

Emma904

Postby Emma904 » 1 year ago

DaddyDomLittleBoy I'm like you.

My age fluctuates. I have both a little and a middle side so my age range is huge.
I can be any where from an older 4 to 16 or 17 depending on the day.

Gemdolly69
Role: Adult Teen

Postby Gemdolly69 » 1 year ago

I would have to say mine is 12-16 I'm still figuring it out I think could be younger than twelve cause I get really clingy and cranky when I don't get my way, and I pout.

Unnie

Postby Unnie » 1 year ago

Definitely around 3-5 my speech definitely changes to that range and I enjoy all sorts of little things like stuffies and pacis and coloring :)

pacidlittleone

Postby pacidlittleone » 1 year ago

I'm usually in the range of 5 to 9.

Sometimes I feel like baby talking, napping, using my paci, cuddling with my blankie and teddy, and putting on a cartoon. Or not being verbal much at all.
Other times I enjoy older shows, books, writing, and video games.

I'm still trying to figure it all out and explore, but this is what I like so far :)

LoveDove8889
Role: Lolita

Postby LoveDove8889 » 1 year ago

my age is somewhere between 8-13

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!