What is your DDLG little age / MDLB little age?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
princebambi96
Role: Little boy

Re: What is your DDLG little age / MDLB little age?

Postby princebambi96 » 1 year ago

My MDLB age is somewhere between 3-8. I love sippies and stuffies and coloring, and I'm not very verbal when I'm in littlespace, but I'm still a big boy (I like to make my own snacks and get my own juice). My Mama is very understanding of this though, which is great, so we've found a good balance.
✩☽Prince Bambi☾✩

Lucipurr-baby
Role: Little girl

Postby Lucipurr-baby » 11 months ago

My little age is 5 *squee* old enough to wear big girl panties and drink from cute cups, but still young enough to want sippies and pacis and all the stuffies in the world! Also at the age to make some decisions by myself and me independent :)
~~Lucipurr-Baby~~

littlechelsea

Postby littlechelsea » 11 months ago

Mine is around 4-6 sometimes a little older.
☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆ Chelsea ☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

LilLissy12
Role: ABDL

Postby LilLissy12 » 11 months ago

Mine is 3 and younger. So I am a little and an ABDL. I find that knowing my age range helped me find the best daddy for me. Not many daddies can handle a little
Aʟʏssᴀ Rᴏsᴇ ❥ Lιl Lιѕѕy

rainna

Postby rainna » 11 months ago

I am just discovering this about myself. I fluctuate from 4 years to 15. I seem to relate to people mainly from my four year old self though. And I have definitely felt shunned. I am almost 45 and rarely act like a middle age woman :) It's been frustrating.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!