looking to meet new people

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
here4goodtime

looking to meet new people

Postby here4goodtime » 9 months ago

hi,

anyone here from UK, specifically North West? I am very new to the scene and would like to meet some new people to chat with and learn all about how it all works?

GreenFairyx
Role: Ageplayer

Re: looking to meet new people

Postby GreenFairyx » 9 months ago

Hi :-)

I not northwest, East anglia...

But I'm in the UK :-)

I'm new too!!

Would love to chat xx

Green Fairy x

here4goodtime

Re: looking to meet new people

Postby here4goodtime » 9 months ago

Hi GreenFairyx, how are you, I am not sure if there is a way to send private messages on this site, still very new.

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!