Rekindling...

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
red_sir
Role: Daddy

Rekindling...

Postby red_sir » 9 months ago

I left this way of life (I hate calling it a lifestyle) 5 1/2 years ago when my little graduated college and moved back to her home state. Once we abolished our conclave agreement; I did not take another little. I am not planning on doing so anytime soon until I am confident that I can truly be called Papi/Daddy.
So my question (reason for the post) is for the more experienced Bigs. What has changed over the past few years. I know I have the basics and each agreement between a big and a little varies from person to person. You can either reply here or send me a pm.
Secondly, I reside in the Tulsa, OK area and the clique I belonged to have either left it or have taken new path of explorations. So if anyone knows of a circle of people who we share this way of life with close by; please let me know. (I am not actively looking for a little but if that happens then that's awesome too)
Thank you for your time...

PS: I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my word selection. Like I said, I have been out of the loop for a while.

mommajen82
Role: Mommy

Re: Rekindling...

Postby mommajen82 » 9 months ago

I know a good society in Tulsa... :lol: :D :cry:

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!