Loving, friendly, and Sweet Little <3 :)

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Loveshakeeia
Role: Little

Loving, friendly, and Sweet Little <3 :)

Postby Loveshakeeia » 9 months ago

Hi hi! Everyone!! :D

Now about me! :) I'm 21 and in school currently, single, I'm a cool cat, very friendly, super duper goofy, sweet, I'm spoiled, so I like to have things to go my way, I know what I want in life, creative, intelligent, very caring person, low key a nerd Hehe I love video games, into science things, I like try new things, I like reading, watching movies, watching my favorite tv shows, I love shopping, dancing, I love listening to music. I'm pretty much a home body, don't go out as much, but I do like to hang out with my close friends here and there. My favorite color is Pink!! I'm definitely a sneakers head lol I love shoes and I'm really down to earth person :D

middlemouse
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Loving, friendly, and Sweet Little <3 :)

Postby middlemouse » 9 months ago

hi and welcome :) what kind of games do you enjoy?

Loveshakeeia
Role: Little

Postby Loveshakeeia » 9 months ago

middlemouse wrote:hi and welcome :) what kind of games do you enjoy?

Hi hi thanks! :) I like fighting games, action games, family games, and shooting games. What games do you like?

middlemouse
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby middlemouse » 9 months ago

Loveshakeeia wrote:
middlemouse wrote:hi and welcome :) what kind of games do you enjoy?

Hi hi thanks! :) I like fighting games, action games, family games, and shooting games. What games do you like?

that's a little vague :P but I get ya. I like shooting games like counter strike, halo, borderlands 2 but I also like action adventures like tomb raider, bioshock, life is strange, etc. my tastes are kind of all over the place haha. I like a bit of everything from like naruto fighting games to lego games. I play on PC though.

Do you play any games to put you in littlespace? :3

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!