Stuffie names!?

SortaGirlyLittleGirl
Role: Babygirl

Re: Stuffie names!?

Postby SortaGirlyLittleGirl » 5 months ago

I have a stuffed animal called a pufflelump that my grandparents bought for me when I was born. I carried it everywhere and it got really beaten up over the years. I received a new one when I was a teenager so that I could "one day give it to my kids". I still might do that but for now I use it when I'm little.

dollyprincess
Role: Little

Postby dollyprincess » 5 months ago

My old daddy bought me a bright yellow bear with a beard and mustache :) his name is Mr.Stachio ♡ and I loves him beary muchio

PrincessStarChild
Role: Little girl

Postby PrincessStarChild » 5 months ago

My teddy bear is a wizard and she is magical. I named her Alex after the main character on my favorite Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place. I also have lots of bears that I made at Build-A -Bear, three of my favorites are Olaf, Elsa, and Anna from the my favorite movie Frozen. :D

Ravenbabygirl
Role: Babygirl

Postby Ravenbabygirl » 5 months ago

My favourite stuffie is called Binky. He's called that because that is what was on his tag... didn't want to change it coz it's just purfect. Daddy says he's a limted adition because he's nose glows . And me don't like the dark. He was the first one Daddy ever got me. And he sleeps in my arms every night
:pacy: Raven :pacy:

Bandit

Postby Bandit » 5 months ago

My stuffie is a pink bunny with an eye patch and sometimes other pirate gear. His name is "Harvey the Space Pirate". We go on tons of adventures together and he is my best friend in the whole wide world ^__^

devilsprincess

Postby devilsprincess » 5 months ago

I gots a teddy from my bestest fwiend and I named it after her, Jenny, because she was the first person I told about being little and she was so accepting and even gots me the teddy! I lovers my stuffie and my fwiend! :stuffie:
:juggle: ::3: :stuffie: The Devil's little princess :pacy: ::p: :fight:

~There are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds~

PrettyLittleJazzy
Role: Lolita

Postby PrettyLittleJazzy » 4 months ago

I have two teddy bears that I've name Bow and Arrow because they are dating and why not. I also have a stuffed dog that my exgirlfriend gave me. He's called Ren... Like from Footloose. ::3:
:<3: All the love :<3:

amethystprincess
Role: Ageplayer

Postby amethystprincess » 4 months ago

One time, I had a penguin stuffie that I got from a candy store. He was holding a heart that said "You melt my heart." So I named him Sir Meltsalot. cx

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

crystal-neko

Postby crystal-neko » 4 months ago

my favorite stuffie is a little shark named Cupcake!! He's my best friend, and I cuddle with him when daddy isn't home ;^; :craze:

Viking-Princess6625

Postby Viking-Princess6625 » 3 months ago

I've got 8 stuffies total that mean a lot to me
Leo is a big size floofy floppy fluffy lion stuffie.
Little Leo is Leo's sweet baby lion cub, sometimes I call him Junior too.
Cinnamon is a medium size pony she's white and light brown.
Charley is Cinnamon's boyfriend, he's medium-sized too, and he's a black and dark brown pony
Jessie is next she's a small bunny I was given for easter, she's mostly white, but her inside ears are one pink and one blue, and her foot pads are one green and one purple.
Wolfie is the toy I won at the fair called Thomas Amusement, he's not small but he's not big either, he kinds looks like a husky wolf mix and he's unbelievably soft.
Of course, I saved my favorite and best for last, George, My huge soft cuddle monkey that i sleep with every night and he loves to keep me company and cuddle back. :)
Viking-Princess

Return to “Silly & Fun”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!