Any Littles with their own littles (AKA Children)?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
LikkleCub
Role: Little

Re: Any Littles with their own littles (AKA Children)?

Postby LikkleCub » 7 months ago

Meeee he's almost the same age as me. Well me being a little c: he's 2 and I'm 4

masha

Postby masha » 7 months ago

I have 3 children. We sometimes build big blankie nests on the floor and watch movies, but it can be hard to have to be responsible, when all I want is to be little!

Daddyshopefulprinces
Role: Little girl

Postby Daddyshopefulprinces » 4 months ago

I have 2 children ( 3 &1) and I watch kids Monday through Friday and it's hard to be a little with them and still maintain parental control. But when the kids go to bed I get my little time and my daddy all to myself:)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wittleBwittB

Postby wittleBwittB » 4 months ago

I was going to ask the same question. I have a 7 year old son. He knows his mommy is a kid at heart and all his friends love me. I'm the favorite mom at school functions I relate to them so well! I'm also terrified the other parents will find out about my life style. People are not very understanding of t h is i don't think.

Starshine

Postby Starshine » 3 months ago

Yep I have three of the little monkey's 1 girl (11) and 2 boys (9 and 6). They are all amazing and I am very lucky as they are mostly well behaved we have our moments but I couldn't ask for better kids. Love them so much. :heart:
:hugs: Starshine

Kashalita
Role: Babygirl

Postby Kashalita » 3 months ago

I have a 23 year old and a five year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BabyGirlPrincess
Role: Little girl

Postby BabyGirlPrincess » 3 months ago

it was so lovely reading this, because i am a currently pregnant little :heart: :splode:

RakuTakara
Role: Adult Middle

Postby RakuTakara » 3 months ago

I have three boys, two of them live with me full time. They are 4 & 14. My oldest boy knows that I am a Little and sometimes tries to role reverse with me. He'll make snacks, put a blanket on the floor, put my coffee in my sippy, give me a coloring book and post up on the couch and put on whatever he wants to watch while my youngest and I color in the floor. It seems a little strange to me sometimes, but it makes him happy to do such things. *Shrugs* My children are supportive with minimal questions. Survey says: I'm raising them right!
:nap: Raku Takara :luff:

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!