Moderator Announcement - 02/21/2016

admin

Moderator Announcement - 02/21/2016

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

SpookyLittle
SpookyLittle wrote:Hello every one. My name is Duran but most of you know me as Spooky. I am 26, pansexual, and genderfluid. I love the more macabre things in life. I have two cats and three mice. I love animals.
I also have a Mommy! She has been my whole life for the last eight years and has taught me to be who I really am, and to not worry about what others think. Because of that it gave me the confidence to join this site and meet so many of you, and in doing so I have felt better here than at any point.
I love this page and this community so I have tried my best to help the admin of the site. In doing so I guess I got lucky because I showed that I can help and will help as much as I can. So, I have to say with no exaggeration that this is truly an honor to be able to be a moderator and help all of you and Admin as much as I can. I hope to help and serve you all well.

SpookyLittle will be an official moderator for approximately 1-2 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, SpookyLittle will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Return to “Moderator Announcements”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!