Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

oh haii n.n

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
silly_princess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

oh haii n.n

Postby silly_princess » 1 year ago

Helloooo :3 well i really dont know what to say so im going to be brutally honest!
I was molested as a child. I lost my innocence so young. It left me with some very different kinks. At first i got into master/slave and a bit of scat (im not a diaper wearer though and i dont like talking about my scat kink) but i needed not only to be dominated but also cared for. Then i met a guy who was a daddy and he called me princess and got me into it and i definitely am a little princess and sometimes my little side is very sensual but sometimes i just want to act, and to a point be, an innocent little girl. Irl im a mother but like sometimes i buy cute stuffies "for my son" but theyre actually for me :3 i love making things like friendship bracelets and stuff and sometimes im clumsy and do silly stuff and hurt myself :( oopsie. Hmmmmn i dunno what else to say hehe :3 im very needy when im in my little space. I dunno :3

Return to “Introductions”