Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Hello!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
Foxxiemommy
Role: Adult Teen

Hello!

Postby Foxxiemommy » 1 year ago

Hello, Littlespace. My name is Foxxiemommy (AKA Nara). I am 22 years old. I am on this site to help explore more of my little self as well as my Mommy side. I tend to be a switch (As in little with men and Mommy with females). I am on here strictly to explore. I do have a Daddy who I love very much. My little age is more of a teenager, I am not very much into cutesy stuff.

My interests are painting, occasionally ceramics (although not for a while), video games, and Japanese culture. I am a huge fan of anything horror, and curling up in the bath with a good book is one of my favorite things to do (especially if the book is written by Thomas Harris). I can be shy at first, but once I warm up to people I can have a good sense of humor. I am a very open-minded and accepting person.

I am excited to get to talk with you all and hopefully meet some like minded people!

1Teven supporty
Role: Daddy

Re: Hello!

Postby 1Teven supporty » 1 year ago

Yay I am so excited you joined! I hope you have lots and lots of fun on this site!!

Return to “Introductions”