Hello!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Foxxiemommy
Role: Adult Teen

Hello!

Postby Foxxiemommy » 9 months ago

Hello, Littlespace. My name is Foxxiemommy (AKA Nara). I am 22 years old. I am on this site to help explore more of my little self as well as my Mommy side. I tend to be a switch (As in little with men and Mommy with females). I am on here strictly to explore. I do have a Daddy who I love very much. My little age is more of a teenager, I am not very much into cutesy stuff.

My interests are painting, occasionally ceramics (although not for a while), video games, and Japanese culture. I am a huge fan of anything horror, and curling up in the bath with a good book is one of my favorite things to do (especially if the book is written by Thomas Harris). I can be shy at first, but once I warm up to people I can have a good sense of humor. I am a very open-minded and accepting person.

I am excited to get to talk with you all and hopefully meet some like minded people!

1Teven
Role: Daddy

Re: Hello!

Postby 1Teven » 9 months ago

Yay I am so excited you joined! I hope you have lots and lots of fun on this site!!

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!