Heyo!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.

Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
princesschipmunk
Role: Little

Heyo!

Postby princesschipmunk » 11 months ago

Hi, guys! My name is Dee, but you can call me Chipmunk. I'm 19 years old and a switch, but mostly a little/submissive. Currently, my Daddy and I are into DD/lg, MD/lb, and recently pet play. My little age is between 3-6 depending on how I'm feeling that day. I like coloring and drawing and stickers! I like to watch kids shows but don't really have a favorite. There's just so many I like! I have lots of stuffies/plushies, but my favorite is Rory. He's a dronkey(from Shrek the Third). I love cute pink things and I absolutely adore Care bears. I really want a Harmony bear plushie. I'm very hyper and super playful in little space. Always bouncing around and being silly. As for pet play, I'm still really new but...I'm a raccoon! I'm super playful in pet space, too. I nip at Daddy's hands a lot. He doesn't seem to mind.

I have a doggy and her name is Bailey. She's a beagle/lab mix and she's always super full of energy.

I'm hoping to make friends here! Maybe we could be friends? Anywhoo, thank you for reading!
*Chipmunk*

princesschipmunk
Role: Little

Re: Heyo!

Postby princesschipmunk » 10 months ago

Also, I forgot to add that I'm not completely new to this site. I had an account when I first joined the little community, but I've spent the last month and a half really finding myself as a little and working DD/lg into my relationship with Daddy and thought it'd be a good idea to start fresh.
*Chipmunk*

Return to “Introductions”