Heyo!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
princesschipmunk
Role: Little

Heyo!

Postby princesschipmunk » 9 months ago

Hi, guys! My name is Dee, but you can call me Chipmunk. I'm 19 years old and a switch, but mostly a little/submissive. Currently, my Daddy and I are into DD/lg, MD/lb, and recently pet play. My little age is between 3-6 depending on how I'm feeling that day. I like coloring and drawing and stickers! I like to watch kids shows but don't really have a favorite. There's just so many I like! I have lots of stuffies/plushies, but my favorite is Rory. He's a dronkey(from Shrek the Third). I love cute pink things and I absolutely adore Care bears. I really want a Harmony bear plushie. I'm very hyper and super playful in little space. Always bouncing around and being silly. As for pet play, I'm still really new but...I'm a raccoon! I'm super playful in pet space, too. I nip at Daddy's hands a lot. He doesn't seem to mind.

I have a doggy and her name is Bailey. She's a beagle/lab mix and she's always super full of energy.

I'm hoping to make friends here! Maybe we could be friends? Anywhoo, thank you for reading!
*Chipmunk*

princesschipmunk
Role: Little

Re: Heyo!

Postby princesschipmunk » 9 months ago

Also, I forgot to add that I'm not completely new to this site. I had an account when I first joined the little community, but I've spent the last month and a half really finding myself as a little and working DD/lg into my relationship with Daddy and thought it'd be a good idea to start fresh.
*Chipmunk*

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!