Adult little boy Clothes?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Fifth_Ninja_Turtle
Role: Little boy

Adult little boy Clothes?

Postby Fifth_Ninja_Turtle » 9 months ago

I'm an adult little boy in the 4-7 age group. I don't wear diapies but i want to still wear little boy clothes. Shirts with little monsters or race cars or something. Is there anywhere online I can find these things? I haven't had any luck. Thanksies

LittleDoveBlue
Role: Little

Re: Clothes?

Postby LittleDoveBlue » 9 months ago

I shop on amazon, sometimes. They have fair priced overalls on there. And accessories that help me feel smol.

Walmart (or whatever equivalent you have) would probably work out too for getting boyish clothes. Like t-shirts and shorts. I suppose some of it depends on your little age, and what particular style you're going for.

Hope this helped some?

neonstarz
Role: Little girl

Postby neonstarz » 9 months ago

Oooh, a fun little thing to do is buy some special paper and print out pictures of cars and trucks, or princesses or animals, what ever you like, then you can cut them out and iron them onto a plain shirt and then you can have your own original special clothes!! I can't remember what the special paper is called though... :roll:
Does anyone else know?

LittleDoveBlue

Postby LittleDoveBlue » 9 months ago

neonstarz wrote: I can't remember what the special paper is called though... :roll:
Does anyone else know?

Its just called "ironing paper", I'm pretty sure

princesschipmunk

Postby princesschipmunk » 9 months ago

onesiesdownunder is a good place. They sell, of course, onesies.
*Chipmunk*

Dark Princess

Postby Dark Princess » 9 months ago

You can find some cute clothes on Wanelo too! It's an app that I love! I've found some really cute clothes that fit my little side.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!