Possible Mobile App for LittlespaceOnline?  [Answered]

Caeli_kitkat

Possible Mobile App for LittlespaceOnline?  [Answered]

Postby Caeli_kitkat » 9 months ago

I think it would be a fun idea to make a app available for this site,it is soo much fun and has helped me find my daddy,there maybe people out there that we can reach if we had a app. A fraction of the donations members give could be used towards that and you could host a go fund me page if it's a wittle pricey. Just an idea. Have a good day!

admin

Re: Possible app for littlespaceonline.

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Hi, Caeli_kitkat!

The official Littlespace Online app is a wonderfully excellent idea that I've actually been working on, to a small degree, in the background. Creating an app that's downloadable from the app stores is, indeed, quite pricey though (and requires monthly fees to keep it available from my basic understanding). I hadn't thought of a GoFundMe page, but I have set up site donations right here through PayPal that can certainly be used by most members. Honestly, I don't think the GoFundMe page would be successful because the donation option on the site really isn't and it's in your face here.

Site donations cover a lot of things--including the monthly hosting fees for the site. Right now we don't get many donations--not nearly enough to even sustain the site's hosting fees regularly each month--so, honestly, we just cannot afford to create the app and have it available.

It's the same with the hosting fees though. We really, truly need to move to a better server with our hosting company but it costs about double what we pay currently to move to the next tier. If people don't see a need to give and help keep the site up and alive then I have to budget these features in from my own personal finances. Currently, I have paid for everything except last month's server bill because last month was the first month we actually received just enough donations to pay for it.

The ads on the site cover nothing currently. We, quite literally, receive about 6-10 cents a day through the random advertisers (we were receiving about 25 cents a day when we allowed adult advertisers but received multiple complaints about those). We are actively looking for more advertisers but right now even the ads don't pay for any site features, hosting, etc.

So, the answer about the official Littlespace Online app is that I hope to have it one day when we can actually afford it. I really would love to see the feature implemented so I thank you for suggesting it as well. Feel free to let us know other ideas you have along the way!

Grumpy
Role: Daddy

Postby Grumpy » 9 months ago

Creating an app and posting it on the app store is quite pricey, as you stated. However, to my understanding for apple for example, you just have to purchase a developer status costing either $99 or $299 depending on what you choose. Now this is expensive but from what I understand once, this is payed you are good to post it and update your app without having to pay anything else, besides a portion of money you make from the app itself.

As for donations, have you thought about giving more perks to supporters? I cant currently think of any off the top of my head, but if you want me to I could sit down and come up with a few.

The app doesn't even have to be too sophisticated, it could be something simple like the app "Geeking" its a chat app with the ability to slightly customize your profile.

Ehh, I don't know, I just mentioned an app in the chat and was linked to this. I personally think that if you could get an app out there. There would be a HUGE amount of new people joining. For example I see TONS and TONS of little's and daddies on apps like Geeking and a few others. If you made an app specifically geared towards this, then they would all have someone specific to go and meet. There are also WAY more opportunities to make money from the app (I have tons of ideas).

Grumpy:luff:

Caeli_kitkat

Postby Caeli_kitkat » 8 months ago

I didn't even know you all responded to this post. But I understand where you are coming from admin,and If I was able i would most definitely donate money....

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!