Hi everyone! I'm new here and new to DDlg also

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
PrincessBekah
Role: Little

Hi everyone! I'm new here and new to DDlg also

Postby PrincessBekah » 1 year ago

My name is Bekah and I am a little. My little age is about 5-6 years old. This is something I have known about myself for a very long time, but thought I was wrong and broken and that I needed to change it. I am currently going through a divorce, and part of the reason is because he didn't understand and accept me as a little, he wanted an equal partner 100%.

I am not very good at being an adult in general, I have never been successful at keeping a job, but never stopped trying to. I'm really scared about doing everything on my own and not being able to make it work out okay. Right now, he is planning on moving into the upstairs apartment above the house and I am going to stay in the house with the kids. So if that goes as planned it will help. In the meantime, once he understood that part of my reason for the divorce is him not accepting me as a little, he has been trying to understand and relate to me as a Daddy would, but it scares me with him and I don't know how to handle it because if I make him too mad, he can make me leave, and I don't have a job or anything yet...so he is constantly trying to keep me in a little headspace bc it makes him feel needed and wanted, but it keeps me feeling scared and vulnerable and I'm just sad and irritable all day everyday.

I'm not sure what to do now :(

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!