Why Nap Time and going NiNi is icky.

PixiePerfect
Role: Little girl

Re: Why Nap Time and going NiNi is icky.

Postby PixiePerfect » 5 months ago

Because Daddy's not here. Unless it's sleepover day at his house and then it's not so bad. But naps are always icky!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

AnonPlatypus
BANNED
BANNED
Role: Babyboy

Postby AnonPlatypus » 4 months ago

I dun wike naps or nini time because I'm NOT TIRED!...most of the time. I fink daddy jus puts dese nap times in cuz he wansta be alone for a bit instead of pwayin games wif me! Anyway das the real reason they icky *nods*
Staying up late, eating junk food all day, not wearing pants most of the time, and sitting too close to the TV. Pure Evil!

Babygirl324

Postby Babygirl324 » 4 months ago

I don't wike nini cause it's scary. I don't wike da dark so it's bad but I hope my daddy will make me go nini.

littleAshiee

Postby littleAshiee » 3 months ago

I hate going nini because I miss all the important stuffs and it's dark which means all the monsters and ghosties are out and I have to keep my eyes closeded cos then i'll see them ;.;

CrystalGoddess
Role: Caregiver

Postby CrystalGoddess » 3 months ago

Awww to everyone who has monsters in their room when they go nini I'm so sorry! I will send my special invisible momma fairy to beat up on all your monsters so you can have sweet snuggly nini with your fave stuffy and pretty fairy dreams with sparkles in your hair and cookies

Viking-Princess6625

Postby Viking-Princess6625 » 3 months ago

NiNi and nappy time is really icky sticky because I have to nappy alone, I get cold often so that makes me a grumpy cub, No one to tucks me in all cozy and cuddly and such, and no one to reads me an awesome possum bedtime story, I miss my favorite cartoons and friends.

Why should I nappy when I can do things like color and watch netflix. I can play with my cat at night night time because thats when she finally wakes up to play from her daytime nappys.

The only good thing about NiNi and nappy time, is I get big snuggles from George, my fuky monkey, and I loves him alot, Very snuggly.
Viking-Princess

Return to “Silly & Fun”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!