Moderator Announcement - 02/28/2016

admin

Moderator Announcement - 02/28/2016

Postby admin » 9 months ago

Littlespace Online has been recently looking for site moderators. We are pleased to announce that one of our members will be happily joining our team.

purplebunny
purplebunny wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Jamilex but I more commonly go by purplebunny or Bunny on the site. I'm 20 years old and Hispanic. I'm still fairly new to this life style but this community has opened up my eyes to it a lot! :D My favorite colors are purple and blue. I like Disney movies (more the old ones since I haven't caught up to anything new), baking cookies and all of my stuffies. I also enjoy writing, music, and sight seeing.
I'm very thankful to be apart of a community, as well as apart of all the work admin has done for this site. I feel honored to be able to help you guys out and hope I can help you all as much as I can. :)

purplebunny will be an official moderator for approximately 1-2 weeks throughout a brief trial period. During this time, purplebunny will act fully as a moderator to help keep our site a safe, happy zone for all members and future members; however, if you feel you need to contact the site Admin. instead you are always welcome to do so to discuss any situation, question, or concern.

If you would like to become a moderator please see more information about it and the application on our moderation need page. We are actively seeking to grow our moderation team so now is the best time to apply!

Return to “Moderator Announcements”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!