Any spoonie littles?

Forum rules
Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
fairyscience
Role: Little girl

Any spoonie littles?

Postby fairyscience » 9 months ago

Just wondered if there's any other spoonie littles out there with chronic illnesses? Would be nice to make friends if there are :)

gutsy

Re: Any spoonie littles?

Postby gutsy » 8 months ago

This is sooo late, but I just discovered this website and I'm stalking the forums. I'm a little and I have psoriatic arthritis. I'd love to be your friend :)

Stardew

Postby Stardew » 8 months ago

Super late as well...but I'm a spoonie little and would love some spoonie little friends too! ::3:

ohmyglobidk
Role: Daddy

Postby ohmyglobidk » 8 months ago

I'm a spoonie little too! c: It's always nice to know there are others out there

LittleOrchid

Postby LittleOrchid » 7 months ago

*raises hand* I'm also a spoonie little! Good to know there are others!

PetPapa
Role: Caregiver

Postby PetPapa » 6 months ago

Not a little, but definitely a spoonie. I'd love to chat about never having enough spoons if anyone likes

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Rock_N_Roll_Writer
Role: Little

Postby Rock_N_Roll_Writer » 6 months ago

I have ADHD and I get chronic migraines. I haven't tried relating to my energy in spoons before. Mostly, because I don't know anyone in my life who would understand it.

FishyOrange
Role: Little boy

Postby FishyOrange » 4 months ago

I'm a spponie little too.
When I don't have enough spoons I just go take a nap or cuddle my dog. He understands :p

SaraphShade
Role: ABDL

Postby SaraphShade » 3 months ago

I had heard the term spoonie here and there but never had it explained to me. I had to look it up just now and I can relate a lot to the meaning.

Due to a few chronic conditions I get fatigue really bad and there is only so much I can do at a time before I have to zonk out for awhile. I just never related it to spoons before.

My conditions only started about three years ago and before that I worked a lot and pushed myself very hard. Still trying to understand my conditions and how to manage my life with them. It's a steep learning curve :shock: but trying to figure it out a little at a time. :yes:

I have been a little all my adult life and it actually helped me manage some of my health problems by being able to give up control and be taken care of.

IM_A_PRINCESS

Postby IM_A_PRINCESS » 3 months ago

le sigh. ME! Super sick little but they still don't know what is wrong with me. I have been in and out of hospitals for the last year but they still don't know what is causing it. I have been tested for EVERYTHING! **Cry I hate needles**

My body over reacts to any food or water that I try and eat. So it's pretty much like waking up to food poisoning every day for 1-3 hours. I was on a flight from Jamaica to Toronto and got sick every 10-20 minutes until I got home which was 3 hours and the worst thing ever.

I have my medical card so the strain I have helps with the nausea and extreme pain but it is the only thing other than him keeping me going.

Return to “Mental & Physical Health Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!