Any spoonie littles?

Forum rules
Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
Beckettt
Role: Little girl

Re: Any spoonie littles?

Postby Beckettt » 2 months ago

I'm chronically ill too low spoon days are the worst I just curl up with a blanket, a stuffie, and watch the office

sissybabyscarlet
Role: Sissy

Postby sissybabyscarlet » 1 month ago

I have ptsd, major depressive disorder, and acute anxiety disorder with agoraphobia. :( Sometimes I wonder if it's appropriative of me to use spoon theory in regards to my illnesses but I am disabled because of them and have spent about 95% of the last year and a half in bed, in my bedroom because of it.

I hope it's okay that I use spoon theory to help relate to my illnesses. :/

But yea. Very few spoons in a long long time. :'(

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

littleryry
Role: Little

Postby littleryry » 1 month ago

Between chronic injuries, Lyme, and several compounding mental health issues, I always seem to be borrowing against tomorrow. Never heard of the spoon theory before, but it made so many things 'click' so to speak. Words I hadn't been able to find, and it's so relatable. I'm always up for friends.

Return to “Mental & Physical Health Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!