Newness!! Hellu!! ♥

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
KillerCutie

Role: Little

Newness!! Hellu!! ♥

Postby KillerCutie » 9 months ago

Hi there ;w;
I'm KillerCutie ;x; I'm trying to get used to new usernames and stuffs so I uh, I dunno what you can call me right now x.x I'm very very new to all of this and I think I still need to find a name that fits me in this... newness? Eheh sorry if I'm rambly ;~; I'm pretty awkward with people so yep this is gonna be interesting ;3;
I'm a lil lady and I love drawing, gaming, cute and CREEPY stoofs! Japanese fashion & music and more, aaaand huu well I'm bad at introductions ;~; Also, I love super colourful hair and dyeing my hair is one of my favest hobbies. >u<
Nyehh what else to say >3< I dunno... guess this will do for now QwQ;;;

Looking forward to making friendsies here ;w;

-cringe at derpy intro- ;x;

VishiousTruth
Role: Big

Re: Newness!! Hellu!! ♥

Postby VishiousTruth » 9 months ago

Welcome. Your intro came off as cute and just a touch of nerd. You'll fit right in!

KillerCutie

Role: Little

Re: Newness!! Hellu!! ♥

Postby KillerCutie » 9 months ago

<is totally nerdeh ;w;>

Thank you! I'll probably be a bit of a quiet-creepin'-in-the-shadows little most of the time but ehh >u<;; Imma try be around when I can, this place has been really shweet what I've seen so far :D

I think I should put some more info on my actual profile, if I can cut out the rambling side =u=;;

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!