Haii

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
LadyLullaby
Role: Little girl

Haii

Postby LadyLullaby » 9 months ago

I'm really really shy and making a post about myself is really hard I copied a list I saw on here and filled it out so here it goes:

Your biological age: 23
Your ageplay/play/regression age: 3-11 mostly 5
Your gender: Female
Your country: US
Your primary language: English

Games you enjoy playing:

Not sure what to put here so I'll list a few types

°
Video Games: Everything Zelda, Yoshi's Island, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,Harvest Moon, Viva Pinata Nintendo games of any sort, Elder Scrolls, Minecraft

Favorites (color, cartoons, movies, shows, animals)

Color: Purple

Cartoons: Adventure Time, My Little Pony, Spongebob Squarepants, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Billy and Mandy, Tom and Jerry, Blues Clues, Sesame Street etc

Movies: All Disney princess movies, everything Disney, My favorite is Beauty and The Beast, everything Tim Burton, I also like LOTR, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Harry Potter, I also love psychological thrillers the hannibal series is my favorite.

Shows: Netflix and Hulu

Supernatural and animal shows (I mostly watch cartoons), also documentaries (animal docs, the supernatural, history) etc

Anime: Black Butler, Death Note, Chobits, Rosario Vampire, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fruits Basket, Psychopass, Norigami, Kamisama Kiss, Fairy Tale, Naruto, Guilty Crown etc

Animals:

Favorite Domestic: Cats, dogs, birds, horses, pigs, guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, hamsters, mice,ferrets, sugar gliders (small animals are my favorite) etc

Favorite Wild: Tiger, lion, panda, fox, bear, monkey, gorilla, wild rabbit, zebra, orca, dolphin, sharks, octupus, whale, penguins, fish etc

Little activities you enjoy: Coloring, playing with doll houses, baby dolls, dress up, tea parties, playing in boxes, forts, beads, playdo, arts and crafts etc

Munches you attend or have attended: None :C

General hobbies or strong interests you have: cartoons, video Games, anime, animals and pets, social networking, researching, cooking and baking (I love trying out recipes), poetry and writing, daydreaming etc

There's more, but I can't think of the rest on the spot ;-;

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!